Timegrip Lifecycle is a management tool that handles all the processes and routines involved when employees join or leave the company, and in connection with changes in employment terms and conditions.
- Registration of contracts for new and existing employees in accordance with the customer’s own templates.
- Dialogue tools between different parties, such as the store manager, regional manager and HR.
- Opportunity to define “checklists” for the new-hire induction process with respect to in-store routines, the IT department and HR.
- Change module to handle new terms and conditions during the individual’s employment period.
- Creation of a leaving date, with a workflow that includes all the roles involved.
- Checklists for the handing back of equipment/materials and cancellation of access to systems and premises.
- Opportunity for the automatic generation of references / confirmation of employment.
- Contract archive